Complete English Notes

11/12 and Bachelor Levels' Complete English Notes

Total Page Viewers

Welcome to My Blog

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

English Notes. Let's Learn and Share Together.

English Notes- By Shishir Gyawali

English Notes- By Shishir Gyawali
Let's Learn & Share Together. (Click on the photo for my Facebook contact.)

Wednesday 25 August 2021

Job Application Letter


Q) Write a job application letter to the director of Nepal Children's Home located at New Road, Pokhara for the post of a Social Worker.  Mention your qualifications, experiences, trainings and skills. 

Shishir Gyawali (Sender's Name)
Pokhara-10, Rambazar (Sender's Address)
shishirgyawali50@gmail.com (Sender's Gmail id)
98462123456 (Sender's contact Number)

20 Bhadra 2080 (Date: Format can be D/M/Y or M/D/Y)

The Director (Receiver's Post)
Nepal Children’s Home (Company/Institution's Name)
New Road, Pokhara (Company/Institution's Address)

Subject: A letter of job application for the post of a social worker( Post Name.)

Dear Sir/Madam: (Add a Suitable Salutation)

I wish here to apply for the post of a social worker (Post Name)  in your reputed institution, which is fallen vacant. I honestly believe that I am a potential candidate for the post because I possess all skills, qualifications, trainings, experience and practical knowledge that you are searching for the post on a candidate.

I am a twenty years old hardworking, qualified, optimistic and self-motivated candidate. Regarding my qualifications, I have completed my grade twelve from (Your School's Full Name) securing A grade (Your Grade/Division/GPA)(Your academic qualification).  Not only this, I have taken the trainings of the English language and advanced computer (Your Trainings). In addition to, I have strong skills for writing and speaking the English language and using computer programs (Your Skills). Besides, I have been working in a private company as a counsellor for one year (Your Experience). Since I am an enthusiastic candidate, I am keen interested to serve in this field. Therefore, if you provide me this job opportunity, I will work heartily, honestly and efficiently for the prosperity and betterment of your institution.

I sincerely request you to observe my resume for my additional information. I express my deep gratitude for your precious time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Leave Three Space for Signature


Name (Your Full Name)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for visiting my blog. Let's learn and share together.