Complete English Notes

11/12 and Bachelor Levels' Complete English Notes

Total Page Viewers

Welcome to My Blog

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

English Notes. Let's Learn and Share Together.

English Notes- By Shishir Gyawali

English Notes- By Shishir Gyawali
Let's Learn & Share Together. (Click on the photo for my Facebook contact.)

Thursday 26 May 2022

Class 12 Grammar Questions Compulsory English New Course



Mixed Grammatical Questions

1. Listen carefully,………………....…? (Add a question tag)

2. She’s finished her classes,…………………..? (Add a question tag)

3. Whose signature is this? I don’t know. It……………be Manoj’s. That looks a bit like an M. (must/could/should)(Choose the correct form of the verb)

4. Mohan can’t be a good teacher. He has………..patience. (much/many/little/few)(Choose the correct quantifier)
5. You can come today. I haven’t got………..to do. (much/many/little/few)(Choose the correct quantifier)

6. Your garden is superb. ……………the flowers are beautiful. (all of/most of/none of/both of/some of)(Choose the correct quantifier)

7. All of the tourists are not Chinese………..…… them are Korean too. (all of/most of/none of/both of/some of) 
(Choose the correct quantifier)

8. I had an umbrella. I got wet in the rain. (Make two sentences using although and in spite of)

9. I was really tired. I could not sleep a moment. (Make two sentences using although and in spite of)

10. I was wondering if they speak English well. (Change into direct question)

11. I am longing to know what time the bank open. (Change into direct question)

12. They have been waiting for three years. (Make a wh-question)

13. She always goes to school on foot. (Make a wh-question)

14. I forget to do my homework. (sometimes)(Put the frequency adverb in a suitable place)

15. My father has touched an alcoholic drink in his life. (never)(
Put the frequency adverb in a suitable place)

16. Your handwriting is not legible. Can you write…………….…? (a bit/neatly)(Add a comparative form)

17. Health care in Nepal is not as…………………….………as it is in the US. (expensive)(Add a comparative form)

18. The headmaster said, “Don’t make any noise, boy.” (Change into indirect Speech)

19. I said to her, “Go to school or you will be fined.” (Change into indirect Speech)

20. If you had the choice, where……………...? (you/live)(Add  a correct form of the verb)

21. If he had not been wearing a helmet, he…………….……..seriously injured. (be) (Add a correct form of the verb)

22. There is none at home because all the lights are off. (Change into suitable 'If' Sentence)

23. I am sure he is a doctor because he is wearing the white gown. (Change into suitable 'If' Sentence)

24. Did they confess the crime? (Change into passive)

25. I don’t like people staring at me. (Change into passive)

26. Volleyball/every/country/play. (Make a passive sentence)

27. Look! The house……………….……….(destroy) by fire. (Change into passive)

28. We bought the TV because it was………..sale. (Use a correct preposition)

29. She has no understanding…..how computers really work. (Use a correct preposition)

30. John/sleep at 4 am. (Make a sentence using Future Continuous)
31. She/catch the train by 3 pm. (Make a sentence using Future Perfect)

32. Kanchan broke her leg. She was lifting up the load. (Make a sentence using when and while)

33. I was late in the class………traffic jam. (Use a corrective connective)

34. My brother stayed at home…………..….his illness. (Use a corrective connective)

35. I will give you my words/word. (Underline the correct word)

36. One of the boy/boys was not found there. (Underline the correct word)

37. There is a lady……………wallet has been stolen. (Join the sentences into a relative clause)

38. This is the man. I gave some money to him this morning. (Join the sentences into a relative clause)

39. He can never forget Nakkhu jail. He has spent 14 years there. (Join the sentences into a relative clause)

40. He has been playing video game………...ten hours. (until,in,by,for)(Choose the correct preposition)

41. The classes will be over……….5 pm. (until, in, by, for)(Choose the correct preposition)

42. Holiday (Write the number of syllables)

43. Mechanically (Write the number of syllables)

44. How many friends……you have in class ten? (would/used to)(Choose the correct verb form)

45. She…….….call me after class for a chat. (would/used to)(Choose the correct verb form)

46. I am looking for (golden/stylish/a/Japanese) watch. (Put the adjectives in the correct order)

47. She reached and sat on (relaxing/old/her/wooden) chair. 
(Put the adjectives in the correct order)

48. She is wearing (silver/beautiful/a(n)/old/) ring. 
(Put the adjectives in the correct order)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for visiting my blog. Let's learn and share together.