Complete English Notes

11/12 and Bachelor Levels' Complete English Notes

Total Page Viewers

Welcome to My Blog

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

English Notes. Let's Learn and Share Together.

English Notes- By Shishir Gyawali

English Notes- By Shishir Gyawali
Let's Learn & Share Together. (Click on the photo for my Facebook contact.)

Sunday 27 June 2021

Some Grammatical Questions- Class 12




1) Change the following sentences using must, can't, may or might.
1. I am sure they weren’t camping.
2. Perhaps he was listening.
3. I am sure they stole the money.
4. Perhaps he’s not coming.
5. I am sure he isn’t French.

2Fill in the gaps below with for, in, until, or by.        
1. She studied medicine………the age of twenty-five.
2. He learnt to swim……..six weeks.
3. My father ran a bookshop…….two years.
4. We discussed politics…….three in the morning.
5. The concert was over ……half past nine.

3) Rewrite the following sentences using looks as if/looks as though.
1You see a man lying on the floor laughing.
2. You see a man lying underneath a car.     
3. You can see people dancing in the next room.
4. You see a girl standing on the swimming pool, staring into the water.
5. You see bunch of girls posing for photographs.

4) Change the following into indirect speech.
1. (She asked) “Shall we go for a walk?”
2. (He wanted to know from me) “What else would you suggest for the trip?”
3. (He repeated) “I’m counting on your help”.
4. (She questioned) “How does it feel like to ride a cable car?
5. (She insisted) “Let me take you home.”

5) Change the following into indirect question. 
1What are golf balls made of?
2. How much do colour TVs cost these days?
3. When are they getting married?
4. What time does the film start?
5. What time did you wake this morning?

6) Re-write these sentences beginning ‘If there’s one thing…
1People who are cruel to animals upset me.
2. People who break promises make me angry.
3. I hate people who smoke in restaurants.
4. I detest people who interrupt when I’m speaking.
5. I loathe people who ring me up early in the morning.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for visiting my blog. Let's learn and share together.